CALLING ALL BLACK MEN: We will create a safe space; we will have a brief lecture followed by an interactive conversation.
- 19% of Black men live in poverty
- 44% of Black men are considered overweight
- Homicides are the leading cause of death of Black men from ages 15-44
- Single mother homes are at an all-time high of 4.7million in the country and only 33% men of Black men are married
- Around 1 and 6 Black men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer at some point in life and have the highest rate of prostate cancer in the US
- We make up over 30% of the federal prison population while Black people make up only 13% percent of the population
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death of Black men ages 44 and up
- Studies show that Black men in particular are dying by suicide at a higher rate than any other racial group of men and is the third leading cause of death from Black men 15-24
My acclaimed TV show “The Therapist” and dissertation, primarily, focused on Black men; it is key to my calling to provide a safe space for Black Men to consciously work on themselves. Twice a month we will meet for two hours on ZOOM- camera on or off.
Let’s release our fears, hurts and judgement of ourselves as we Heal into Peace and Prosperity.
The Black Men’s Growth Group begins February 5, 2023. The cost is $40.00 per session for two hours. The ZOOM will begin at 11 am PST/2:00 pm EST on the first and third Sunday of each Month until November 2023.
This will be a sacred, safe space.